Five days in New York City. 3,500 colleagues. 1,300 showcases. 350 exhibitors. Plus all the twinkling lights and buzzing sounds of a city that never goes to sleep. APAP|NYC 2012: You want it all. And one way to get it all is to stay at an APAP|NYC partnering hotel: Hilton New York, which is APAP headquarters, and nearby Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers, where many conference events take place. Undecided about which one to book? We’ve stayed at both. We love both. And we think you will, too. Here’s why.
Stay at the Hilton
- It’s not only the heart of the city, it’s HQ for APAP|NYC.
- Showcase central: Walk out your door, hit a showcase with your eyes closed. (But we recommend keeping them open.)
- Walk to iconic NYC sights: Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and the Museum of Modern Art.
- After using free wi-fi, clear your head in Central Park only five blocks away.
- Coffee addiction? Starbucks is in-house, close enough to take a grande-skinny-vanilla latte back to your room and drink it hot.
Stay at the Sheraton
- One block away from APAP|NYC base camp.
- Free wi-fi if you book by Oct. 31. (That’s $75 you can spend on that coffee addiction.)
- Right-outside-your-room access to many APAP|NYC meetings.
- Located between Central Park and Times Square. Why stay here? Duh.
- $189 per night? Another duh. Just book it.
Can’t decide? Here’s what you’ll get at both hotels:
- Onsite networking with APAP colleagues.
- Close to all APAP|NYC events.
- Easy access to restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shopping and showcases on Broadway, at Lincoln Center and at other venues.
- Close to subways and a whistle away to taxis for those 24/7 showcases.
- Midtown Manhattan, people! Work all day, party all night and still be steps away from your home away from home.